Well this week’s Refresh Teesside announcement has got us in the mood for all things tinsel and snow. For Christmas at Digital Teesside we’re supporting some fantastic charity causes and we’d love you to get involved too. First up…
Trainers and Santa hats at the ready
What are you doing on Sunday December 1 at 11am? We’ll be doing the Santa Fun Run in support of Alice House Hospice and we want you to join us.
The run takes place at Ward Jackson Park in Hartlepool. It’s a half mile run/walk around the park and costumes are provided. Bring your friends, partners, kids and dogs. It’s £8 for adults and £5 for kids.
Publicity Seekers (as many of you may know, that’s us) is sponsoring the event once again this year and we’d really love to invite our Digital Teesside friends to join in the fun and fundraising.
You’re welcome to come for Sunday Dinner with us all after the half mile run/walk around the park to warm yourselves up and have a good laugh.
Get yourself signed up here.
It’s party time
Put 19 December in your diaries everyone! In case you hadn’t already seen on Twitter, the Refresh Teesside Christmas Party has been announced.
Hosted in Base Camp again, Refresh Teesside are teaming up with Digital Union, Middlesbrough Digital and Middlesbrough Front End.
Tickets will be released next week so keep your eyes peeled.
Over £2,000 worth of prizes up for grabs in “Big Teesside Giveaway”
Fancy winning over £2,300 worth of prizes including corporate match day tickets at Middlesbrough FC, golf at Rockcliffe Hall, £100 Smyths Toys voucher and shed loads more, just in time for Christmas? Of course you do.
Raffle tickets are fiver each, https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/teessidegiveaway, get one now, and one lucky person wins the lot. The draw will be made on Big Teesside Live Facebook page at 10am on Friday 6th.
Entrepreneur, Stuart Coupland, who launched his independent company, Coupland Leather nine months ago, recently became one of the charity’s Corporate Supporter and has organised the “Big Teesside Giveaway” to support the hospice.
Stuart said: “The whole idea is for local businesses to give back, in support of an extremely important local charity. None of the gifts have been donated by chains or national organisations, it’s all local businesses who are proud to support their local community.”
For your chance to win big this Christmas, donate to the Butterwick Hospice: bit.ly/2DCdXhQ
The prizes include:
- Rockliffe Hall – Golf 4 ball
- LV Shipping & Transport – two Corporate match day tickets at Middlesbrough Football Club
- PG Legal Solicitors and Commercial Advisors – £100 Smyths toys vouchers
- Peking Garden Stockton – £40 voucher
- Paul Swift Stunts – stunt ride-along experience
- DJM Aerial Solutions – professional drone recording & video of the stunt ride experience
- The Little Quaker Distillery – two 20cl bottles of Quaker Gin (original and blueberry)
- Coupland Leather – 100 per cent hand-crafted leather wallet
- Pali Ltd – £50 Marks &Spencer Voucher
- FM World – Tom Ford, Lost Cheery and Armani, Acqua di Gio Inspired Fragrances
- Daz Mack – photographer extraordinaire, family photo shoot;
- Boho Bytes – hand-crafted traditional Christmas cake
- Illustrated Identity – personalised hoodie
- Hamilton & Lewis Jewellery – men’s leather bracelet
- Darlington Mowden Park – Executive suite for ten people at a home game
- Gamers Lounge – 2x 1 Hour Game tokens
- One night stay at the Hampton by Hilton in Stockton
- 2x Tickets to Valhalla North, Axe Throwing
- £50 Hamper from Lewis & Cooper
Good luck everyone!